Technology is certainly not only enabling the requirements of transparency, it is also leveling the field as far as investors are concerned, making broker-shopping easy, argues Irene Aldridge.
If you could vote, would you vote to approve IEX as a new public stock exchange?
One State Street Plaza
New York, NY 10004
Traders is a digital information and news service, and monthly magazine, serving professionals in the North American institutional trading markets with a focus on the buy-side, including large asset managers, hedge funds, proprietary trading shops, pension funds and boutique investment firms. Traders caters primarily to buy-side firms with more $500 million in assets, as well as sell-side broker-dealers that provide data, execution services and liquidity. Other constituencies include exchanges and "dark pools," where the trades are executed, and the technology providers who serve the market. Coverage includes buy-side strategy, the interaction of buy- and sell-side players, technology and regulations. The brand stands as the hub of a cohesive and engaged community, a market position supported by participation in and coverage of social, charity and networking events.
Traders' reaches some 43,000 professionals across all platforms. Primary job titles include head equity trader, senior equity trader, hedge fund manager, fixed income trader, FX trader, and options trader. Other job titles include portfolio manager, risk officer, compliance officer, etc. Top-notch coverage includes:
- Inside Trading News and analysis of the developments that affect trading, focusing on areas such as the market centers, technologies, strategies, firms and the people that make it happen
- On The Move Promotions and job moves of key industry personnel
- Rules and Regs The regulations and congressional actions that affect trading
- Tech Notes Short, to-the-point stories of technology product updates, as well as new products
- Exchanges Parsing the rules, the routing and the pricing that drive where and how securities trade
- Viewpoints Industry professionals offer their insights on regulatory, trading and technology issues
- Vendor Solutions The innovations in technology that are shaping the industry today
- Options What drives the ever-changing options trading business in technology and at the exchanges
- Clearing Insights that delve below the surface in clearing
- Buyside Snapshot Profiles of buyside firms and traders, as well as the issues they face
SourceMedia, an Observer Capital company, is a diversified business-to-business digital media company serving senior professionals in the financial, technology, and healthcare sectors. Brands include American Banker, The Bond Buyer, Mergers & Acquisitions, Financial Planning, On Wall Street, Accounting Today, Health Data Management, and Employee Benefit News. Information about SourceMedia is available at www.sourcemedia.com.