In this guest blog, Greenwich Associates' Craig Viani ponders why equity trading trails the technological progress made in other industries.
Articles from this Site
- Asia Pacific Stock Exchange Rebrands Itself as Sydney Stock Exchange
- NYSE Kills ‘Land Mine’ Order Type Some Blame for August Mayhem
- LSE CEO Rolet Sees Need for Only a Few Global Exchange Operators
- Equities Industry Trade Size Hits Lowest Point in 10 Years
- EBS BrokerTec and SGX Sign Agreement; Launch FX Block Futures Trading
- More Articles from this Site