Guest commentator David Weisberger examines the validity of the latest iteration of the speed bump as put forth by CHX and wonders if it is a step backwards.
Are you reducing your research commission spend based on MiFID II requirements?
- My spend is unchanged
- MiFID II had nothing to do with spend changes
Articles from this Site
- Are Speed-Bumps, Market Structure’s “Back to the Future”? (and is the CHX Biff Tannen?)
- Is the Maker-Taker Pilot DOA?
- NEO Petitions Regulators to Mandate Access to Consolidated Market Data
- CBOE Announces Additional Listing on BATS BZX Exchange
- Nasdaq and CloudMargin Join on Cleared and Non-Cleared Derivatives Collateral Solutions
- More Articles from this Site