Guest columnist John Bates wonders if anyone feels bad for the high-frequency trading firms that are now facing lawsuits, sluggish markets and regulators.
Articles from this Site
- Dark Pools Said to Direct Orders Elsewhere as U.S. Volume Surged
- Broker Lobby Group Sees Conflicts in Nasdaq SIP Upgrade Process
- On The Move: Nasdaq Promotes Ottersgard and Griggs
- Is There a Winner in Battle for Nasdaq Service as Thesys Lags Behind?
- Will Illiquid Stocks Spell Doom for the Trade-At Rule?
- More Articles from this Site