W. Hardy Callcott, a partner at Sidley Austin LLP in San Francisco and former SEC official, spoke recently to Traders about dark pools, the SEC and how 'Flash Boys' continues to drive the markets crazy.
With the recent news surrounding Barclays LX dark pool and investigation, have you considered not using the venues at all?
- The thought crossed my mind
Articles from this Site
- SEC’s High-Speed Trader Plan Embraced by Funds Including Invesco
- CLEARING: Markit and KRX Join to Clear Interest Rate Swaps
- New Online Exchange Matches Hedge Funds with Investors
- High-Speed Trading Risk Blamed on Short-Sighted U.S. Regulations
- AdvisorShares Set to Launch New Alternative ETF on Nasdaq
- More Articles from this Site