Don Bollerman, IEX co-founder and head of markets & sales, reveals that so-called "speed bumps" exist inside other prominent stock markets and how certain venues have their own methodology for throttling order flow.
In light of the recent difficulties with China's stock market circuit breakers, are U.S. equity market breakers adequate?
- They need further tweaking
- Scrap them and start fresh
Articles from this Site
- Exchanges Object to Brokers Gaining More Stock-Market Oversight
- CFTC Too Broke to Properly Police Flash Traders, Massad Says
- World’s Top-Performing Bourse Operator Seeks Life Beyond Metals
- CBOE Establishes VIX Oversight Group, Adjusts Index to Meet IOSCO Rules
- Obscure Chinese Firm Dives Into $22 Trillion U.S. Market
- More Articles from this Site