Investment market participants still doubt that the new system risk rule will have any impact in a complex and far-reaching global market structure.
Are you excited about the opening of the Chinese equity markets and the Hong Kong-Shanghai trading link?
Articles from this Site
- Nasdaq OMX Bets on ETFs Joining Hong Kong-Shanghai Stock Link
- Deutsche Boerse Will Return to Trading Currencies After 16-Year Break
- Stock Exchange Rules Get SEC Upgrade Aimed at Fewer Failures
- Canada Regulators Studying Potential Stock-Trade Outflow to U.S.
- Shanghai Stock Link Demand Wanes, Prompts Yuan Weakness
- More Articles from this Site