Buyside firms need to leverage technology to stop writing checks to HFT firms with clients's money.
Articles from this Site
- Bet You Didn't Know CME Runs a Trading Unit on Its Own Exchange
- Goldman Sachs Cedes NYSE Post as Speed Traders Seize Stock Floor
- NYSE Promotes Arca Chief Adcock Amid Broader Management Changes
- CME Malfunction Halted Some of World’s Most Popular Futures
- Credit Suisse Reports Off-Exchange Trading at 36.5 Percent in August, Still on the Rise
- More Articles from this Site