Is Rule 606 hopelessly outdated and broken? RegOne's Weisberger examines the regulation and whether or not it is outdated and fails to require disclosure of the vast majority of all routing.
Articles from this Site
- Flash Crash Arrest Lays Bare Regulatory Lapses at All Levels
- Nasdaq Sets Aside $31 Million to Cover Costs From Facebook IPO
- Taiwan Says Singapore Bourse Equity-Trade Link to Start July
- Nasdaq Cash Equities Revenues Up $2M , Listings Up $6M in First Quarter
- CME Statement Says Flash Crash Not Caused by Futures
- More Articles from this Site