Modern Markets Initiative shared with Traders the comings and goings at a recent meeting they had recently conducted with some of its member firms and the staff of a prominent national opinion leader. MMI said that it was surprised at how much basic misinformation about HFT persists and shared the conversation right here.
The Chinese are taking swift and drastic actions to combat its equity market problems of late. Are these actions good for the market or are they a bad idea?
- The actions are a good idea
- They are a bad idea
Articles from this Site
- Shenzhen Exchange Still Isn’t Embracing Speed Amid an Overhaul
- Nasdaq Exec Says FX Trading System Near Ready for Business
- IEX Says Reporting Transaction Sizes in Bunched Fashion In Contrast to Rule 603
- U.S. Stocks Drop, S&P 500 Index Near Correction Amid Global Rout
- OTC Markets Group Offers QUODD Top Level Market Data Feeds
- More Articles from this Site