Guest columnist John Bates wonders if anyone feels bad for the high-frequency trading firms that are now facing lawsuits, sluggish markets and regulators.
Do you expect more SEC investigations into order routing or handling?
Articles from this Site
- TMX to Change Equity Bourse Rules to Slow High-Speed Traders
- Europe Speed-of-Light Trading Grows With McKay Data Network
- BATS Lists Alpha Architect's First ETF
- Bats Chi-X to Expand Exchange Into $237 Billion Turkish Equities Market
- New Chi-X2 Exchange is OK for Canadian Equities Market - CMCRC
- More Articles from this Site