Davis Polk's Annette Nazareth and Jeffrey Dinwoodie review Reg SCI, its implications, costs and how the rulemaking may be an interesting window into the SEC's future steps in market structure.
Articles from this Site
- Six Bidders Vying to Build New $53m Audit Trail
- Nasdaq Leads U.S. Exchanges for IPOs in Third Quarter of 2014
- ISE Submits Filing for New Options Exchange Called ISE Mercury
- NASDAQ OMX Lists Compass Enhanced Volatility Weighted Index ETF
- Market Meltdown Curbs Approved by American Options Exchanges
- More Articles from this Site