In this final "Tales from the Dark Side," Greenwich's Craig Viani examines how venue proliferation has driven the need for algo aggregation, and brought to light the challenges in accessing non-displayed liquidity via an intermediary.
Is the approved SEC Tick Size Pilot Program meet your expectations for what it should be?
- It was a good compromise
- The SEC should start over
Articles from this Site
- Deutsche Boerse Starts Yuan Market With Chinese Exchanges
- Euronext Soothed Skeptics When CEO Quit by Sticking to Strategy
- OTC Markets to Offer Data to Wharton Research at Penn for Analysis
- NYSE Launches New bitcoin Index
- Hong Kong Bans Individual Investors From Using Dark Pools
- More Articles from this Site