Fernando Luiz de Oliveira
In this guest commentary, one day trader writes that dark pools can help the retail trader in the same way it does the institutional buyside trader.
Articles from this Site
- NYSE Two-for-Two on Mega Tech IPOs as Alibaba Goes Smoothly
- Alibaba IPO Debuts On NYSE Without a Hitch, Nasdaq Blinks
- NYSE’s Bell-Ringing an Earful for Nasdaq With Alibaba Record IPO
- NYSE Says Alibaba Traders to Get All the Time They Need at Open
- Is NYSE Ready for Tomorrow’s Alibaba IPO?
- More Articles from this Site