Guest columnist John Bates wonders if anyone feels bad for the high-frequency trading firms that are now facing lawsuits, sluggish markets and regulators.
Do you expect more SEC investigations into order routing or handling?
Articles from this Site
- Hong Kong’s Stock Regulator Completes Work for Exchange Link
- Lessons Learned from Black Tuesday 85 Years On
- Nasdaq and Shenzhen Stock Exchange Agree to Develop Together
- SEC Rejects NYSE’s Request to List Non-Transparent Active ETFs
- TMX to Change Equity Bourse Rules to Slow High-Speed Traders
- More Articles from this Site