Technology is certainly not only enabling the requirements of transparency, it is also leveling the field as far as investors are concerned, making broker-shopping easy, argues Irene Aldridge.
If you could vote, would you vote to approve IEX as a new public stock exchange?
Articles from this Site
- CME Upgrade Soothes Critics Who Viewed Prior System as Unfair
- Nasdaq Hints at Court Battle With SEC Over IEX’s Application
- UPDATE: NYSE Resumes Trading After Solving Trading Glitch
- On The Floor: The Nasdaq Team That Makes an IPO Happen
- ICE Abandons Potential LSE Bid Citing Lack of Engagement
- More Articles from this Site